Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tears are Beautiful!

There are so many people who are taught not to cry because it shows a sign of weakness.  I think that is an incorrect statement.  I believe that crying shows the exact opposite...strength.  Tears are not always sad.  They show intense happy emotions too.  I have two photos that were taken during very special occasions to show how tears are beautiful!

 

My friend Kim just became a new auntie to two beautiful twins!  This is her holding one of them during their first meeting!  You can definitely tell in her eyes that she was so emotional that she had been, or was still, crying tears of joy.  That's beautiful! 



A family friend, Amy, just got married to the love of her life.  When I was looking through her wedding photos I was blown away by this picture.  It is her now husband Erik's reaction to seeing her for the first time in her wedding gown.  It is one of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen in my whole life.  What he is thinking is read through his eyes.  To me he's thinking: she takes my breath away and I am the luckiest man in the world to be able to love someone so amazing for the rest of my life.  This photo is definitely something to treasure!  I suppose you want to see the beautiful bride to know what he was looking at too huh?  Okay, well here she is:



Joyful tears are beautiful because the moments that create them are timeless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any opinions?