Thursday, January 13, 2011

Just a quick post!

So, I am super stoked because I FINALLY figured out how to make my 'welcome to my blog' area EQUAL ON BOTH SIDES!!!  It was quite easy actually!  Haha!  But anyways, my best friend decided to start a blog on here as well!  She's http://www.tina-nicole.blogspot.com/!  Check her out!!!  She does amazing photography/editing!  I went on her blog tonight and looked at how beautiful her blog was and it made me want to re-design mine...I'm terrible at that...CONSTANTLY changing stuff and so forth!  I just wasn't ever really satisified with my first design and so...yeah!  But, I AM IN LOVE WITH MY NEW DESIGN!  Even with how A.D.D. I am when it comes to re-designing my stuff...I might actually surprise myself and keep this for a while!!!  I.....am......in....love!  Yay!  Okay, now I suppose I should go and work on what I should have already been doing....homework....night!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the new design. it's B-E-A-U-tiful. You know I still spell that out in my head when I type it as if I didn't know how to spell it without saying it. haha. Anyways. I'm glad you like my pictures. I think I'll look into that site you were talking about a little later. But I have to look into those permissions I was talking about on my comment. Just in case.
    P.S. is there a way to be alerted or something when you get comments? Or do you just have to check? I'm about 24 hours new to this thing.
    Anyways. WUBES WOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can change the settings for the comments...I'm still not officially very good at this either! I'm still learning too!!! P.S. I always spell B-E-A-U-tiful in my head too! Isn't that from a movie? Bruce Almighty or something? What permissions are you talking about? I'm lost on that part! 80)

    ReplyDelete

Any opinions?