Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cheaters

Let me start off by saying that I don't understand the whole concept of cheating.  There is no reason for it.  If you don't want to be in a committed relationship, then BREAK UP or get a DIVORCE before you jump into someone else's bed.  It's just not right!  I also believe that when people cheat they are making a silent statement that says I DON'T REALLY LOVE YOU.  I don't think that there is a possibility for someone to cheat on someone they truly LOVE.  It's IMPOSSIBLE in my world! 

So, why the sudden aggressive cheater freak out?  I just found out that a friend of mine's wife is advertising herself for perverted men through a specific site.  THE KICKER?!?!  And, excuse my french when I say this but....HE'S IN THE FUCKING ARMY!!!  This man, your husband, is fighting for everybody's freedom INCLUDING YOURS and you're cheating on him left and right with random disgusting hussy searchers?!?!  GET BENT!!!

The sad thing is she's not the only wifey or girlfriend that is messing around on their military men.  Cheaters in general tick me off but when the SOLDIERS are involved, well, then I get PISSED!  My boyfriend was actually a part of the military for a couple years and I would have NEVER cheated on him if he ended up getting deployed.  Those little girls that do that are completely WEAK!  Alright, I can't talk about this anymore.  I just want to say one last comment.

IF YOU ARE BEING CHEATED ON.  LEAVE HIM/HER IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE THEY DON'T REALLY LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

What is your take of cheating?

If you were being cheated on by the person you are with would you leave them or would you stick with them and try to work things out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any opinions?