Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Kindness of Strangers

There are so many random acts of kindness still in this world.  It's hard to believe sometimes but it's true!  Whenever I receive an act of kindness from a stranger I am going to dedicate a blog about them.  So, here is the first stranger story...

Thursday afternoon I was sitting in my car and already had everything I needed to bring home with me in my back seat.  I started my car and began to back out of my parking spot when my car got stopped....by the snow.  I put my car back in drive to go forward to attempt to get out but, it was official, I was stuck.  A guy, walking back to the dorms, walked over to my window and asked if I wanted a push.  Within just a couple seconds I was out.  He walked away from me right away so I yelled out the window "thank you!"  He looked over his shoulder and waved nonchalantly.  I know it's just a small gesture but because of him, I wasn't stuck in the way of everybody else.  I would have been panicking too, but he didn't even give me time to do that!  Thank you kind stranger!  Your help was greatly appreciated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any opinions?