Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Almost two years!

It has been almost two years since I have blogged on here...whaaaaat? This is stopping right now!  How completely unacceptable!

Today I had the day off of work, so I went and spent some quality time with my bestie Tina. I went over to her new town house to take a quick tour and then we went out to eat at Culvers. After Culvers we went to Turnstyle.  I'm not sure how many Turnstyles' there are in the United States, but it's a pretty cool consignment shop with mostly clothing.

They had an awesome deal tonight: all red tag winter apparel is 50% off INCLUDING any of the already marked down merchandise! I bought two cute sweaters that were already marked down at the prices of: $1.75 and $3.75!!!  Whaaaat? Talk about amazing!!!  I also found a very cute summer top to bring on my Caribbean cruise I will be on the beginning of April. All three of those tops totaled only $15.50!!! If there's one thing I rock at it's finding deals! Which actually gives me another idea for a blog post already! Yay!!!!

I'm back!

- XOXO K.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any opinions?