Thursday, January 15, 2015

Meet my new addiction!

I was bored one day and decided to look up places online to purchase make up.  I was looking more for the high end brands like: Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Tarte, NARS, Makeup Forever, etc. and I was trying to find them at a discounted price as I do not have the extra money laying around to spend on those types of brands. 

Well,

I FOUND IT!  I found my go-to website for purchasing make-up.  It is called: 

All Cosmetics Wholesale
All Cosmetics Wholesale! 

Seriously, it is the best!  I spent around $35 and got an array of brand new products that I absolutely LOVE!!!  If you are interested, click on the photo above and it will take you to the website!  They have a deal going on where you save 25% on any SALE item purchase!  I'm sure they constantly have deals going on.  I probably got at least $100 worth of products for pennies on the dollar!  I will definitely be shopping there again! 

Thank you for reading!  Until next time!

- XOXO K.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any opinions?