Thursday, January 29, 2015

Blogilates

So....Pinterest is my friend! I can find ANYTHING that I am interested in at the time. It's amazing!

At the beginning of April I am going on a Caribbean Cruise with my Fiancé and his Mom and Step Dad so I really need to be bikini ready. Within the last year I lost 35 pounds which is amazing and I feel so good already but I'd be lying if I felt like I have reached my goal.

I am trying a new thing called Blogilates people. My FAAAAAVORITE excercises are Pilates. I absolutely LOVE it!  This amazing woman made YouTube videos and a blog to go along with it.  Yep, I'm doing the beginner 30 day challenge!

Sure! It's 4am and I just got done with the first exercise but, so what! I feel damn good! I already wrote down all the exercises each day on my calendar and I WILL be following it! I am super pumped to start my journey towards a better me!
Thanks for reading!

XOXO K.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any opinions?