Monday, January 7, 2013

Ungrateful

Why do people have to show this piece of them? I grew up in a single parent household. I know what it's like to not get everything that you want. So when I get an object from a loved one or even just get to spend time with a loved one...I am grateful. Sure, my Grandma spoiled me rotten when I was little, but I never took anything that she did for granted and I never will. Life is too short to live it as a spoiled rotten individual. So when I see or hear of someone being ungrateful for what they receive in life I get angry. If it's someone close to me I become extremely disappointed. A few specific people come to mind as I am writing this. I just want to slap some sense into them. You have so much to be thankful for yet all you seem to do is complain and make everyone else's life miserable when you're around! Is it that difficult for you to.say thank you once in a while? Stop wasting your life with your unattractive, negative traits. Learn to appreciate the wonderful people in your life and.stop taking them for granted! Why do you think your shit don't stink? Have you SEEN the way you behave? The saddest part of this whole scenerio is that you will probably never change, and that's a damn shame.

Readers, what is your opinion on this subject? Do you think people can change after years of being ungrateful or do you think that it's a learned behavior that was instilled in them as children which would make the change of behavior near to impossible? I would love to hear your thoughts! Until next time!

- XOXO K.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any opinions?