Sunday, December 30, 2012

Gamer Boyfriends

How many women know what I am talking about?  Boyfriends who are addicted to gaming.  This...is....my.....life.

I have been in a wonderful relationship for almost four years.  I am completely and madly in love with him.  He treats me like a princess.  The only thing that REALLY aggravates me is his gaming.

He...........is...........obsessed.  As a matter of fact, he is laying in bed directly behind me playing on his PS3 at this very exact moment.  He is on his headphones, talking and laughing back and forth to his gaming buddy.  Honestly, hearing that is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  He is currently playing an old game called 'Worms,' and not giving me the time of day.  Boyfriends that are obsessed with games suck...but I love him.

I feel like his games are his second girlfriend; like I am being cheated on by a flipping game counsel.  Most of the time it doesn't get under my skin too bad, but every once in a while it affects me.  It makes me feel like I am....alone.

He doesn't care either.  I have tried and tried to speak to him about how I feel and he tells me that I don't give him a chance to stop.  I have been up here for....at least 30 minutes and.....NOTHING.  Why am I surprised?

I barely see him because I work too much.  He is supposed to be going to school but I doubt that he is going to continue that for his second semester, and apparently games are too important to search for a job.  To be honest, I'm just venting but it's getting old.  He said that he was going to "cut back" and I feel like he has been playing even MORE!

I love him.  He is amazing.  He treats me like a princess, but lets be realistic, IT'S ONLY WHEN HE'S NOT PLAYING HIS GAMES!!!!

He needs to knock it off, and grow up.

- XOXO K.C.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any opinions?