Friday, January 11, 2013

Phone Interviews

I received my Bachelors degree in December 2011 for Human Resource Management.  For a whole year I had applied to multiple companies offering positions and not ONE of them responded with an interview.  Until now!  Yesterday I had a brief phone interview for an HR Coordinator position and today at 1:00 PM I have another one for an HR Assistant position!  I am so excited I can't even stand it!  Even if I don't get either one of the jobs, I realize now that all of my hard work is paying off. I feel really confident that I will find a job soon though!  I want to leave Wal-Mart and begin my actual career.  How AMAZING it would be if it happened sooner than later!  I can't wait to begin my new path in life!  It's exciting and nerve-wracking but I am still looking forward to it!  That's it for now!

- XOXO KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any opinions?