Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Music Videos

Music videos today have barely any meaning to them, especially the rap and r&b ones that are just hootchie mommas showing off WAY too much skin and booty!  I was driving home from work last night and an old song was on the radio that INSTANTLY brought me back to the music video!  The music videos that I appreciate the most are the ones that are like mini movies.  They have a story line and they appreciate different aspects of life and the struggles people endure.  This blog may be short in words but I hope that the videos I post will speak WAY louder than anything else I could add!

Standing Outside the Fire by Garth Brooks
This is the song that was on the radio last night!


Warning by Incubus
One of my all time favorite songs!  The meaning is so powerful, and they made the video just as strong!


Savin' Me by Nickelback
Another strong message...that life is precious and we all have a clock.


The Chain of Love by Clay Walker
It's simple.  If you pay it forward and others follow in your footsteps, you all will make a major difference.


Unpretty by TLC
Love yourself for who you are!  I was 11 when this video was first shown, absolutely blew me away!!!

You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift
Feel-good love story.  The ending gives me goosebumps everytime!!!

Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship featuring Leighton Meester
This storyline has an AWESOME twist!!!

Her Diamonds by Rob Thomas
Beautiful imagery!!!  What is your interpretation?


That's it for now! Thank you for reading (but mostly watching!) - K.C. XOXO

2 comments:

  1. First off.. glad you posted "Warning" :) Love you

    And I always loved "Unpretty" too! It is a really good song to cheer you up about that kind of stuff!

    And "You Belong With Me".. I AM THE SAME WAY WITH THE GOOSEBUMPS! :)

    "Good Girls Go Bad".. never watched it until now. I love the twist. thats a cute video.

    ReplyDelete

Any opinions?