Thursday, June 16, 2011

Definitely, Maybe!



I am currently sitting on my couch watching a gorgeous man on the television screen.  Who other than Ryan Reynolds?  Okay, maybe it could have been Johnny Depp too!  They are SOOO sexy!!!

YUMMY!!!  Talk about the hottest men on the planet!!!  However, they are also amazing actors!!!  They are both my favorite!!!  Okay so, let's get back on track.  I am watching Ryan Reynolds in the adorable movie Definitely, Maybe on FX.  I have only seen the movie once before but I fell in LOVE with it!  Ryan plays a Dad who is telling his daughter his love story before bed time one night, and she is supposed to guess on which girl turns out to be her Mother.  The most adorable child star plays his daughter, Abigail Breslin!
Near the end of the movie we learn that her Dad and her Mom are in the middle of a Divorce.  They go to the zoo as a family and then she leaves and goes back with her Mom.  While they are walking their separate directions, Abigail runs up to Ryan while yelling "Dad" and they both stopped in their tracks.  

Abigail: "Thank you for telling me the story." 
Ryan: "I forgot to tell you the happy ending." 
Abigail: "What is it?" 
Ryan: "You."

That, in my opinion, is what any parent should tell their child!  People could learn from this movie! 

WATCH IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to see that movie for so long. Do you know if its on Red Box?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure. It might be too old. I've never noticed it lately in any Red Box.

    ReplyDelete

Any opinions?