Friday, December 16, 2011

Congratulations to ME!!!

Hello,

It has been a little more than two months since I last wrote on here!  I have been busy with my last semester of College: working on papers, exams, etc.  Well, I did it!!!  I am an official graduate!!!  I walked in my graduation ceremony exactly six days ago!  YAY ME!!!

My Dad had told me that he wouldn't be able to go to my graduation.  I was fine with it and I understood because he lives in Texas and I am all the way in Minnesota.  When I was already lined up to walk into the ceremony a staff member from my college walked over and said my name.  After I responded, she then told me to come with her.  I'll be honest, I was nervous!!!  I thought I was in trouble or something!  She then brought me to this little window and showed be flowers that were on the counter and preceded to tell me that they were mine.  She had printed a card that she told me to open.  THEY WERE FROM MY DAD, and I instantly started bawling like a little baby.  My Dad got me two dozen roses.  One dozen were yellow and the other dozen were pink.  My school colors were purple and gold so my mom assumed that he was trying to match the school colors as close as possible.  The card said something to the effect of:  "This is such a big day.  I am so very proud of you.  Congratulations!  Love you, Dad."  It was one of the sweetest surprises that I have ever received!!!  It meant a lot to me!

 

My mom, boyfriend, grandma, grandpa, uncle, great aunt, great uncle, and godmother were all there to support me!!!  I was a nervous wreck and really did not want to walk.  I did it for my family.  I am ultimately glad that I did though.  It was an experience that I would have regretted not being a part of.  After graduation we headed back home and on the way stopped at a wonderful little restaurant called Emma Krumbees.  One of the best places to go for good ol' home cookin.'  Seriously, I love this place!!! 
  

    

That is it for now!!! - XOXO K.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any opinions?