Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New York Approves Marriage Equality

I have always felt very strongly about this issue.  I have multiple family members who are homosexual so this is a topic that is near and dear to my heart.  Nobody should ever feel like they can't be open and love who they want to love.  Everybody deserves love, and I don't believe for one second that God would want any of his children to suffer.  I don't believe it's a sin.  Love should never be considered a sin unless it began with adultery. 

This is just a short little blog.  My main purpose for this was to show you all two photos from the first day of gay marriages in New York!  My friend Kristen had posted a link on Facebook of 60 photos taken of gay couples who were just married in New York State!

Via AP
I love this one because the wife is so elated!
She's also wearing a rainbow bracelet!  I just noticed that!
Image source
I love that they are dressed the same, but my favorite is the rainbow flowers!
View the other 58 pictures HERE

Just one more thing.......
SUPPORT MARRIAGE EQUALITY!!! 
-XOXO K.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any opinions?