Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Missed Opportunities....NO MORE!

"I Learned That: Opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss."

Last night I was going through my e-mails and I had received one of those stupid forwarded messages.  I was tempted not to read it but decided to check it out anyways.  It consisted of a whole bunch of 'I learned that' quotes.  This is the one that stood out to me the most.

For so many years I have not believed in myself due to other people's negative opinions.  I have always struggled with not feeling good enough.  Not anymore!  My insecurities, and people,  have controlled my life for too long!  Now I am taking the reins and I already took my first leap!

I'm not letting anybody take away my opportunities..........ever...........again!   

XOXO K.C.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any opinions?