Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hey dog, your owner's an IDIOT!!!

I rarely ever watch the news but I decided to watch it last night.  During the middle of the broadcast, they told the public about a 'pet owner's scare.'  Do you want to know what the "scare" was about?  It honestly made me LIVID!  Like a dumbass would, she left her dog in her vehicle with the windows rolled down for "only" twenty minutes.  When she came back the dog was barely moving so she had to rush it to the vet.  The poor thing almost died because of her stupidity!  But if you were a good pet owner like myself, you would know that you NEVER leave a dog unattended in a burning HOT vehicle.  It doesn't matter if the windows are rolled down or NOT in this fricken hot as hell weather.  Your animal WILL be too hot!  Another part of this whole "news" report was that the reporter said that there has been 5 deaths this summer due to dogs being left in their owner's vehices.  I mean honestly, how DUMB can you BE?  People like that don't even deserve to have pets!  As you can tell, this really upsets me.  I wish that I could lock them into a burning hot car and see how they react!  - XOXO K.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any opinions?