Tuesday, March 22, 2011

College stressors

I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders right now.  I have so much crap on my mind!  I'm worried mostly about school.  Last night I took a test that I feel extremely uneasy about.  Thursday morning I am taking my second test for Central Banking which, is surprisingly, a really hard class!  I have two group projects that I have to complete.  But, to top it all off, I have a 50-page paper that I have to have completed by the beginning of April!  Yes, that's right, a 50 page paper!  YIKES!!!  I have changed my business to write the paper on THREE TIMES now.  I am hoping that this last one sticks because I really have to get cracking on it!  It's so tough to juggle all of my classes and the time to spend on each one!  I decided to take 18 credits (which is the most you can take without approval) for the third time in my College career.  It seems to me that the longer you are in college, the harder it gets!  Luckily, if all goes well, I will only have to take 15 credits during my last semester to accomplish graduation.  I just hope that I can get through this semester first!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any opinions?