Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Weird Dream

I have become fast friends with a co-worker of mine named Kim.  Kim fosters dogs through a few different local rescues so we definitely share the love of dogs.  She invited me to go with her to the local off leash dog park with my dog Kynzi, and we have been going ever since.

Anyways, it was about a week ago that I woke up early and decided to lay back down for a little while longer.  I had the weirdest dream, and Kim was my co-pilot!

Here it is:

It started off with Kim and I going on a road trip.  My dog Kynzi tagged along and Kim's dog Toby did as well!  Then my dream cut to us walking through some building and EVERYBODY was drunk surrounding us.  It was almost like we were down somewhere when Spring Break was occurring!  We were just walking through a hallway with stairs until we found a restaurant to eat at.  We were starving!  All in the mean time, Kynzi and Toby were following us.  My dream then cut to us driving to a different town.  I don't know what town it is.  I have never been there before, but I have always had dreams about this little town ever since I was little.  It has cobblestone walk ways, everybody is friendly, and I always go to the same store which has never been remodeled.  It would probably remind someone of a small Irish town possibly.  I'm not sure though, because I have never been to Ireland.

Anyways, so then we leave my dream town, and we are driving towards another destination.  We are on a back road and then the road changes in front of us and I have to jerk the steering wheel  to avoid the now non-paved area.  We drive around the just-arrived entrance ramp to the Freeway.  Just imagine those BIG staircases that go up and around in a big circle in a huge mansion.  THAT is what the entrance ramp was like.

Much like this one...
http://www.masterfile.com/stock-photography/image/400-04353152/Spiral-staircase-with-forged-railing

So, we get onto the freeway and there is a whole bunch of construction going on.  Cones all over the place and there is no one driving through it except for us.  In front of me appears this HUGE construction vehicle.  I'm talking like 10 times the size of a normal one and there are these two mini construction workers standing at the front right of the vehicle.  I had to swerve to avoid them because they were not noticed until the last split second!  Then right after there were these HUMONGOUS robot dinosaurs all over the road!  There were people surrounding each one.  They seemed almost like trainers to these robots.  We stopped and asked them what the heck was going on and one of the trainers who was dressed up in army garb explained to us that the robots were going to be used in combat.

We start driving again and then the freeway abruptly ends again and we are on a side road.  The brakes FAIL!  We can not stop so we just coast along the road until the jeep that we are driving finally stops.....RIGHT outside of an auto repair shop.  A man walks out and says that my mom had called him and he was expecting us.  The dream ends.

Is that not one of the weirdest dreams EVER?!?!  I wanted to blog about it because I didn't want to forget about it, and I wanted Kim to read about it since she was the lucky one to be a part of it!  Thanks for reading!

- XOXO K.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any opinions?