Thursday, December 8, 2022

I'm BAAAACK!!!

 Hello everyone! 

I am going to be short and sweet for my first post since it is almost 6 am and I need to start working at 9:30 am! I was too excited and had to set up my new laptop though! 

Here are a few updates! I am a Mommy now to a 2 year old boy and he is my absolute world. I've been married to his daddy since August of 2016 and I'm still madly and completely in love with that man. Probably more so now than ever seeing how amazing he is with our son. We've been together for 13 years now.

I started an amazing job four years ago and moved out of working in the retail world after 10 years at the same company. What a whirl wind it was to transition from retail to corporate. But, I tell you, it was the best decision I have ever made with my career! I am so incredibly happy working in the human resource field and I am well appreciated and respected there which means the world to me. 

I have been struggling lately with feeling like myself. During the dreaded two years of Covid, I have gained 40 additional pounds (60 total with my after baby weight). Enough is enough. I have been slowly purchasing at home gym items so I can easily workout at my house. I also have a gym at my work which is really nice and FREE to employees. But, I want to start music again. I want to start editing photos and creating art again. I want to find me again. I'm nervous and excited. I deserve to love myself. I want to love myself. Until we meet again....

XOXO K.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any opinions?