Thursday, September 29, 2011

Stay away from McGraw-Hill eBookstore!!!

I am so flippen frustrated.  All I want to do is pass my last class NEEDED to graduate, yet I'm being given materials that don't work!  My Business Policy & Strategy class is the last class needed for my Human Resources Major.  I feel like I am being defeated by technology!  I try to access the stupid eBook on their website under my personal 'bookshelf' and it doesn't load!  I paid damn near $100 ADDITIONAL for this ridiculous service!  Don't even get me started on Connect!  Connect won't grade the mathematical portions of our assignments!  DUMB!!!!  I know this is probably a boring post from me for you guys to read but this seriously upsets me.  I just want to do well and get my degree finally after 4 and a half years!  Is that too much to ask?!?!   
                                                  - XOXO KC 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any opinions?